October 31, 2022•155 words
Today I am starting on a new journey towards closing the year 2022 on a positive note. I started to focus on my health for the next 60 days. A lot of people will start to talk about New Year Resolutions and becoming the "New You" around December & January. But, I'm taking a different route.
My focus is to cultivate the below habits for the next 60 days i.e. until 31st December 2022. I intend to treat these habits stack as my experiment and I look forward to sharing my journey along the way.
The habits I want to establish and track are:
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep.
- Complete the C25K programme and on rest days walk for at least 2 miles.
- Read for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Sit down, reflect and contemplate for 10 minutes.
- Eliminate takeaways and junk food.
- Reduce meal portion sizes.